Young’s Animal Hospital has some exciting news to share with you!
Beginning October 3, 2016, we will now be offering boarding services for dogs and cats, including diabetic patients. You can have peace of mind knowing your pets are being cared for in a safe, caring environment.
We are now accepting reservations, and remember, the holidays can book up very quickly, so don’t delay!
Some important things to know:
- In order to board at Young’s Animal Hospital, dogs must be current on the following vaccinations/services:
- DA2PP (Distemper/Parvo)
- Canine Influenza
- Negative fecal test within the last 6 months
- Cats must have the following vaccinations:
- FVRCP (Feline Distemper)
- All pets will be given a Capstar for fleas at check in at no extra cost
- We strongly recommend that all vaccines be given at least 10 days prior to check in for maximum protection
- Boarding Costs
- Dogs – $25 per night
- Diabetic Dogs – $35 per night
- Cats: $20 per night
- Diabetic Cats: $30 per night
Call today for more information and to schedule your reservations! 321.267.3841, Option 0
Remember, check in will take approximately 15 minutes. To save a little time, you can complete the boarding release form in advance and bring in to your check in appointment. The form is available by clicking here.