We now offer boarding services for dogs and cats, including diabetic patients. You can have peace of mind knowing your pets are being cared for in a safe, caring environment.
We are accepting reservations, and remember, the holidays can book up very quickly, so don’t delay!
Some important things to know:
- In order to board at Young’s Animal Hospital, dogs must be current on the following vaccinations/services:
- DA2PP (Distemper/Parvo)
- Canine Influenza
- Negative fecal test within the last 6 months
- Cats must have the following vaccinations:
- FVRCP (Feline Distemper)
- All pets will be given a Capstar for fleas at check in at no extra cost
- We strongly recommend that all vaccines be given at least 10 days prior to check in for maximum protection
- Boarding Costs
- Dogs – $25 per night
- Diabetic Dogs – $35 per night
- Cats: $20 per night
- Diabetic Cats: $30 per night
Call today for more information and to schedule your reservations! 321.267.3841, Option 0
Remember, check in will take approximately 15 minutes. To save a little time, you can complete the boarding release form in advance and bring in to your check in appointment. The form is available by clicking here.